4 Tips to Integrating Social Media into Your E-Commerce Web Design
Looking for an online store builder to build your ecommerce site? Check out our comparison and discover the worst and the best online store builder Canada!
Still think you need to go with a team of professional developers to build a website or maybe learn how to build and code a website yourself? You have better options so think again!
Believe it or not, you can create a basic online store or ecommerce site and have the first draft ready in a few minutes and the best part is that you don’t need any special skills for it. If you are looking for an online store builder to build an ecommerce site in Canada, you have come to the right place. We are going to present you the easiest and most popular website builders to use:
- com – This platform has designs like no other. It is a free platform, it is extremely flexible, it offers excellent templates and animations, and has its own App Market. The downsides of this platform are the price and the fact that templates can’t be modified easily.
- Weebly – This platform is known for its unmatched ease of use. It is free to use and can offer you 3 different packages – Starter which will cost you $8, Pro will cost you $12, and Business will cost you $25. It can offer you responsive themes, incredible team management, and App Center. It has a limited design flexibility and the website is multilingual.
- Jimdo – Another great free platform you can consider for your online store. It can offer you two different packages – JimdoPro which will cost you $7.50 and JumdoBusiness which will cost you $20. It is easy to use, comes with great SEO features, and a mobile app. The downsides of this platform are the templates and the online store.
- 1&1 – This is the perfect online store builder for multilingual websites. It can offer you 3 different packages – Personal which will cost you $6.99, Basic which will cost you $9.99, and Plus which will cost you $19.99. All packages include customer support hotline. This platform has an option to create backups and a blog import option. The downsides are that it has no option to trial without signing up first and it has issues with content suggestions.
- Squarespace – The perfect choice for bloggers. It comes with two different plans – Personal which costs $12 and Business which costs $18. This platform is known for its amazing templates and designs, support, and blogging. The website editor, the sub-navigation, and the fact that it has no preview mode are its downsides.
- Webnode – This platform is known as the polyglot website tool. It is ideal for multilingual websites and it is great for SEO, however, it has a basic blog, no ecommerce, and there are some key features missing.
- GoDaddy – A platform that provides telephone support. The Personal Plan they offer will cost you $5.99 while the Business Plan will cost you $14.99. It has smartphone-optimized layouts and it is easy to use, however, there is no real blog, the editor layouts are limited, and the ecommerce is too expensive.
- Homestead – Known as the dinosaur of online website builders. It offers a high number of features but it is relatively expensive and it has a complicated editor that needs to be installed locally.
Today, choosing the best online store builder in Canada is a relatively risk-free, however, there are a few things you need to consider before deciding – support, free trial, price, features, and domain name.
Now that you know your options it is time to make the final choice. Good luck!